Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Hey @Maggie  thanks for your kind wishes.  I didn't have to do a test, but the lesson was cancelled by them anyway.  Occupational therapists have been told to cease face to face contact with clients by their peak body today.  I only had 10 minutes notice that they weren't coming.  Have posted more about the drive I did with bro on A long rave  just now.

Hope you have a colourful day today.  I'll be doing some more crochet in a little while but first having a group call with a diversity and disability alliance group.  

Take care lovely xoxo

💐💖 @Maggie  ....

Thinking of you @CheerBear 

BC45E8E8-CB3F-43C4-B9B0-A96046656DDE.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @outlander @Former-Member  @eth  and anyone else reading 👋👋💜👋

@Maggie 👋💕

👋💕️ @Maggie ....

Morning everyone ❤

@Maggie are you an early bird this morning? Coffee is up if you are

Some for everyone roo

Good to see you @CheerBear . How are you travelling? 💜

Hey @Maggie. I didn't get the notification for your tag 😏

It's been pretty full on. Work, crew, family - all with that yuck worry and uncertainty. We moved to working from home now which is a huge change. I djd a couple of days in the office helping with it and felt good for it. Left parent's house yesterday so we're home until this passes now.

How are you going? I've missed you featuring in my mornings. Do you have counsellor today?

I can only imagine how full on your life is now @CheerBear . 

Is it good being home, or more concerning? Tricky.

I must admit, I really didn’t see any of this coming. I thought it was an overreaction.

Anyway, I’ve got the message now.

Yes, counsellor this afternoon. She is coming in person as there are no bugs. I’m not mixing with people, and she is limiting her physical contacts with client. Most is done by phone and Skype now.

Strange world @CheerBear .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance