Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jessie21
Senior Contributor

Sorry guys

On line peer group, sorry guys I tried to join the group chat.  Unfortunately I tried login and was not sure why I couldn’t login.  Then one of my addiction came on Home and Away.  7pm to 8.30 on Thursday does not work for me.  Sorry guys, I hope it was a constructive discussion 🥹

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sorry guys

No worries @Jessie21 ! 

We did miss you though - hope all is well. I know it’s been a busy time for you.

tyme

@tyme, thank you. Yes things are still a bit hectic. Moving is so hard when your trying to struggle with your mental health. I get to about 2.30 pm and I just have to crawl into my bed meditate and sleep. I am more less just taking one day at a time. Not sure I am really pulling my weight leaving most of the unpacking to my hubby 🥺. That is so not me I am usually full on into setting in I do hope I can pull through this deep one 🥹

Hi, I missed the group chat as well until late and then it didn't work properly for me as I tried from my phone instead of my computer. Next time 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance