Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

RGB
Senior Contributor

RGB's thread

I'm starting a thread for myself.

29 REPLIES 29
RGB
Senior Contributor

Re: RGB's thread

I'm feeling very empty right now. 

I'm spending a lot of time thinking about the past. 

I'm 43. I've wasted so much time.

I'm feeling very lonely and I feel like I deserve it. Would the world be a better place if I wasn't in it? 

Hi, RGB its Wenna one of the overnight moderators. I am concerned about your recent comment and would like to reach out and check in with you. Watch out for an email.

I'm feeling lonely tonight.

I've been making progress. Now, when I'm in public I don't feel like I don't belong. This feeling isn't as bad as it used to be, anyway. 

I'm not happy, but I at least feel like I deserve it.

Baby steps.

Hey @RGB ,

Good to see you. It’s true, baby steps.

I can appreciate how you feel @RGB  re 43 , gosh I used to think whats the point pre 40 sometimes. yes, wasted years on years. 

yet somehow am 60 and still here . Still challenges. ok day to day and existential. live in moderate comfort. feeling pretty weird lately as moved to small country town , got to snap out of that ha ha lol 

I was tagging you in music thread and this came up, so thought I would come for a look

@tonys @Meowmy @Flying_Hams @greenpea @StanD @Kyle1 😊

There was a bit of a mishap with my medication and I've been taking a smaller dose than usual for a couple of weeks. 

I've been feeling negative effects and the last couple of nights I've yelled at people who didn't deserve it.

I'm going to have to sort the situation out next week. Shit. Dealing with medication fun and games is one of my least favourite things to do.

@TAB @tyme @Wenna @EternalFlower 

ooh ouch @RGB  funny how only part of brain works sometimes is the Guilt part .. that sucks . Take it easy hey 

https://youtu.be/7PXOHpBneEU

From the album "Sticky Fingers", released in 1971. Penned by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

Hi @RGB @TAB @tyme love to see ur threads! Are u ok? Lowering meds can be intense.

Not nice feeling. I dont think u are a failure. I think we have voices of others who hurt us telling us that, but I dont think its true. 

Hope ur enjoying this weekend ♥️

That's very sweet. Thanks 🙂 .
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance