Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Quotes, poetry and music to help us all

very well written @Liztolast

It expresses the rawness of it really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srNkCHB3MSQ

@Phoenix_Rising @CheerBear @Queenie @Snowie @frog @Sans911 @Former-Member @candycane @lola @Teej @Former-Member @utopia @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Mazarita @Former-Member @eth @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Determined @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bella1978 @Catcakes @Former-Member @Jojo2 @Smc @Former-Member @Ant7 @Sophia1 @Former-Member @Owlunar @Pebbles @Lunar @SleepyPanda @Former-Member @NikNik @Lauz @Adge @Former-Member @greenpea @Bill16 @eudemonism

@Flying_Hams

I love this one

@Flying_Hams wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50k_kklM7g

Do you play any musical instruments?

@Flying_Hams

one of my long time favourites...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA

You find some really cool music @Flying_Hams - so many I download onto my phone to listen to as I walk.

@Sophia1 - yeah - it's a classic - one of my favourites too. "I'm not aware of too many things
I know what I know if you know what I mean"

Yes @Sophia1 I love that one too. It's really laid back

Those youtubes are now on my favourites ...Thanks @Sophia1 @Flying_Hams

Heart

Thats huge for me as I relate to @frog in not being able to relax to music for a long time.   The airwaves in my family had been hijacked for so long, The imperative for me to be productive in it trumped easy grooving ...

Heart

@Phoenix_Rising @CheerBear @Queenie @Snowie @frog @Sans911 @Former-Member @candycane @lola @Teej @Former-Member @utopia @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Mazarita @Former-Member @eth @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Determined @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bella1978 @Catcakes @Former-Member @Jojo2 @Smc @Former-Member @Ant7 @Sophia1 @Former-Member @Owlunar @Pebbles @Lunar @SleepyPanda @Former-Member @NikNik @Lauz @Adge @Former-Member @greenpea @Bill16 @eudemonism

"For in that dark eternal slumber what dreams may come"

You find some really cool music @Flying_Hams --- I agree @soul

Hello @Liztolast, @Sophia1, @Appleblossom, @Hope4me

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance