Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

yep @Former-Member 

I think I find relaxing on holiday difficult as I know Mr Darcy is stressed when we are away @Shaz51 . Something for me to work on. 

I think I find relaxing on holiday difficult as I know Mr Darcy is stressed when we are away, same here @Former-Member , I find it very hard xx

I agree @Former-Member ... I don't relax as darling stresses too much. I don't think we have had a single holiday without a meltdown, including our honeymoon. 

I think our holidays have been of benefit though as darling and our boys have all these wonderful memories of great times without remembering the trauma that went with it. 

I don't relax as darling stresses too much., same here @Determined 

sometimes I think it would be better to stay home @Former-Member 

but that is not right to do either is it

Family is so important and I think it is quite possible that both you and Mr Shaz would rue not going @Shaz51 . Mr Darcy's real life twin does not make the effort to see his 3 interstate adult children and they feel abandoned by him.

Yes holidays with kids are where memories are made @Determined 

that is one thing about mr shaz , he does make the effort to see his 4  adult childrenwith me encouraging him every step of the way @Former-Member , @Determined 

It is so lovely he does that and that you encourage him @Shaz51 

Hi @Former-Member  are you going away for Easter or entertaining family ? We have my sister in law and her husband and two kids circa 10yrs old staying with us for a week - I love that family and yes it will be a bit crowded and overwhelming at times but better than travelling for Ms S so looking forward to it kind of 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance