Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

We have another offer on our house, this time subject to a building report, nail biting times. 

@Former-Member   🙏

Hi @Former-Member just thinking of you and sending you Saturday afternoon peaceful thoughts - hope you are doing ok and looking after yourself x

@Sophie1

Finished sewing up a jumper today that I have knitted for one of my nieces daughters. I used to knit a lot but haven't done for ages and thought a small project might get me back into it.  I am hoping it will both fit and that she will like it.  

Was tempted to do a little more packing today, Mr Darcy reckons I should hold off until sale unconditional or at least until after building inspection Monday. Agent will be here for it and will hopefully will have some idea as to whether it will pass muster in relation to 'subject to' clause.

Apart from that the hound got walked and I have spoken to my Mum and each of my three siblings on the phone today.

How has your day been?

you had a talking day today with your Mum and each of my three siblings on the phone today. @Former-Member hope it was encouraging xx

Hello @Sophie1 , @Determined , @outlander 

Nice to speak to them all @Shaz51, focusing on the positives with them all. 

that is good to hear my friend @Former-Member Heart

6.jpg@Former-Member 

@Former-Member, I am thinking mr shaz`s bipolar 11 is mixed with something else ???

What's happening @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance