Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

I am glad to hear it @Former-Member .

Do you have a gratitude book to write these things into ?  Even if you don’t actually read over it again often, or at all ..... you can see the pages filling up progressively.

Not at this point @Faith-and-Hope.

@Former-Member Heart

I don’t keep a gratitude diary  at this point either @Former-Member ..... too risky as personal boundaries are not being respected regarding communications privacy, and reactivity is high ......   but the thought of having one and what I might jot down helps me to savour something that has gone well.

Hearing you there @Faith-and-Hope.

I was really worried about our house selling/buying situation. Have changed my worry post - I am grateful that the "subject to" sale of our place ran out on a contract as I had underestimated how much it would cost to get carport /shed /fencing etc.

Should our house sell we now have opportunity to buy something that has the required outdoor infrastructure, that needs a little work indoors but financially more manageable.

HeartHeart @Former-Member 

PS Was a little upset the agent said the vendor had agreed to an extension of the "subject to" as we had not sought this.  

Bless his heart, Mr Darcy tells me he has replied to email to say that were not in a position to accept this.  

aww mr @Former-Member  Heart

how are you today @Former-Member 

Have been feeling a bit housebound as I worked all week @Shaz51 . Thinking of going to a cafe for lunch.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance