Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Paperwork to sign contract for house has arrived and Mr Darcy is now worried about signing 'subject to sale' of our place . He feels it might not be fair to the vendors as places where we live can take a while to sell, although there is a bit of movement in the market now .... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Mr Darcy in bed early, howling away, does not feel well. Feeling overwhelmed after a busy week.

💜 @Former-Member 

@Former-Member 

Thinking of you and Mr Darcy with increased stress levels at the moment. Pray that all goes well and Mr D especially can find some peace through this process. I am painfully aware of how stressful the moving process can be at the best of times. 

@Former-Member quick wave 🌻🌻

Hi @outlander 👋

Have had a couple of busy weeks and have been preoccupied with gettings things sorted (which takes a while as I am.easily distracted 😬). Need to duck out but will catch you later.

@Former-Member  thinking of you and Mr D at the moment. Trust the moving plans are progressing as smooth as they can. 

@Former-Member  continuing to think of you and Mr Darcy.

Thanks Bro,  plugging away here @Determined. 😀

thinking of you @Former-Member HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance