Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My girl

Thank you all @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Eve7 @Appleblossom  for all your support. It made a difficult day a little easier. So tired today from ruminating on the past and I should know better than to go there as all it achieves is a drain of energy. Must make a conscious effort to stop doing that. Anyways my friends, bitterly cold here, fire is going so a wee rest on the lounge for now. 🙏❤️

Good to hear from you @Krishna 

Cold here too so doona on lap.

Heart

I have an anniversary day tomrw.  2 different things, both with a sense of sadness.

Heart

we are here for you anytime my @Krishna 

enjoy your fire , stay warm and a nice cuppa 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

@Appleblossom makes for a difficult time, anniversaries. I hope your day tomorrow is gentle. Here if you need any support throughout the day xx

Thank you I might tag from a thread on the other side of forum.

Heart

@Krishna 

Smiley Happy

Hugs @Krishna 🤗🌷

Tag me too please @Appleblossom , I care x

Thinking of you today @Appleblossom and hope you're doing okay and if need be, let the tears flow with a little Mona Lisa smile of acceptance. Love and hugs 🙏❤️

thinking of you my @Appleblossom  and sending you lots of hugs Heart

Alicat
Senior Contributor

@Appleblossom @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Krishna 

my heart hurt reading your story.

You may or may not of tried?

There is a worldwide fellowship called Al-anon that has a wonderful successful program that helps and supports many many families and friends living and coping with their loved ones in addiction. It is well worth attending a few meetings for yourself to listen how other's cope and ways they navigate through the pain and powerlessness. They are very welcoming, warm and friendly, google them in your local area.

sending my prayers for yourself and your daughter 🙏🙏

Hi @Krishna
I have just read through this thread.
It brought a tear to my eye. A few infact.

All the best
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance