Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Moving

I've been homeless the last 4 months so I've decided to move to WA. 

I'm going back to my dad's today to spend Easter with him then we fly out next week. 

My stress and anxiety are so high. Can I actually do this....

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Moving

Hi @The-red-centaur 

I know that moving is stressful and I fully understand that you may feel anxious and worried. I've just moved about 6 weeks ago and it wasn't fun. I trust that you are making the right decision moving from where you are to WA- it's a big move but you can do this!
I believe in you @The-red-centaur as I know that you are strong and very capable. Know that I am supporting you here in the forums and cheering you on. Go forward with hope by your side!

Take care💐

Judi9877☺️🌻🌈

@The-red-centaur  I am wishing you an abundance ofstrength and hope for a brighter new beginning...you've got this 🙂

Capture.PNG

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Oh sweet heart you can do this :D. Do your best to embrace the change. We all will be still here for you when times get rough. Stay strong beautiful. Love peaxxx

You have shown much resilience @The-red-centaur 

Many of us on the forum have confidence in you.

Apple

Heart

Courageous Heart

Looking ForwardLooking Forward

birds of a feather.jpg

roses
Senior Contributor

My heart goes out to you being homeless for the last 4 months. Glad that you have decided to move to WA. Hope things go smoothly with the move.
Hope you have a good Easter and that God’s blessings are poured out over you and you keep safe until you fly out to WA
Love and hugs, roses 🌹

Hi @The-red-centaur,

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't had a home to call yours these last 4 months 💙 It sounds like you have made a really important decision for your health and wellbeing to move to WA. We are all holding hope with you that this move will give you a fresh start and more opportunities for support and wellbeing. We will be here to support you every step of the way 💙 

One day til I fly out... getting excited and nervous.

Thanks for the amazing support guys.

Hi @The-red-centaur we are thinking of you today- moving day 💙

Thanks....just arrived in Perth safely.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance