Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

BambiFawn
Senior Contributor

Met some new friends

I'm so happy, I've managed to make some new friends at a Bible Study.  They are all good people with good calibre.  Also, I attend a local Christian Bookshop and coffee shop and have made new friends there.  I'm so happy.  I'm isolated and have no family, so the church has become my family.  They are my brothers and sisters in Christ. It's made me so happy.  

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Met some new friends

@BambiFawn that is wonderful news! You are such a sweetheart! very happy for you Smiley Very Happy

that is wonderful news @BambiFawn, you are so awesome my friend Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's great news @BambiFawn - it's wonderful you have a warm group like this near you. Having such friendships does make such a difference to our lives x

that is awesome news! @BambiFawn 

dear @greenpea, you are a sweetheart too and dear @Shaz51, you are awesome my dear friend.

Hey @outlander and @Former-Member, thanks for your encouraging words.  Yes I'm so happy I have a lot more friends now.

Yes it's important not to be isolated from people or supports.  I spend less time online now and more time going out and mixing with people.  I go to church gatherings and coffee shops and bookshops and get around town. Which is good and healthy.  We all need sociosynthesis to grow into happy and fulfilled human beings.  As part of our evolution we were tribal, so we need to be social.

@outlander,  @Former-Member @Shaz51  and dear sweet @greenpea

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance