Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

@Former-Member A little dog, you, the moon. Thinking of you.

image.jpeg

I love it @Maggie ... thanks so much .. 😀💓

@Former-Member Dropping in to say Hi. A pic of some of my pressed flowers that have become a Christmas pressie.

image.jpeg

That is really beautiful @Maggie ... thank you. Heart

Hope you're doing well my friend?  It is good to see you a little more active on the forums at any rate. 

I'm struggling a bit right now, after an eventful psych apt yesterday.  Always stirs things up, but we went through some things yesterday which has had more of an affect on me than usual. I'm trying to 'get a grip' on things, but finding it hard.

Hi also to @Faith-and-Hope (hope you're having a lovely time o/s) @Shaz51 (so sorry to hear your latest health news) @Zoe7 (hope you had a lovely birthday) @BlueBay (you asked me to tag you when I was next in my thread).

Sherry Heart

Hi @Former-Member

I know what it’s like to feel mentally drained after a session.  I had a terrible session on Tuesday. It always stirs things. 

Im taking a few days break from forum as I’m struggling but wanted to reply to you. 

Thinking of you xxxoo

Thanks @BlueBay ... I understand.  Please take care.  Heart

@Former-Member Sorry to hear you are struggling with the aftermath of your psych app. It does stir up so much, specially when you have no home support. Do you go back in a few weeks? Have you made any decisions about more treatment?

I wish you could get you paint brushes out for time out, I know you don't have time nor energy to do that, just wishing for some breathing space for you is all. Walking with you when I can. Sending warm thoughts across the Tasman. Remember to breath, wise words often spoken to me my social worker. 💕💜💕🐾💕💜💕😍😍😍

Hi @Former-Member Just a quick fly-by to let you know I am hearing you and reading along here. You have strength within Hon and you can get through this time that is a bit tougher thanm usual after your appointment. Hugs and hugs Heart

@Former-Member Wondering if things have settled a little for you today. No doubt you will have rain in your area. I know you might not feel like a dance in the rain today, but standing under a shower can be fun also. Thinking of you. 💕💜🌷🌷🌷

@Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance