Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Love you too @Shaz51 

I'm glad you have rain - so do you think the drought has broken yet - I hope it has

Pity about Mr Shaz eh -  guess all the stuff happening right now hits some people worse than others - I am trying to keep my spirits up by having my wacky sense of humour - and to pass this arouind - whatever other people think about this is not my business but I keep on keeping on - maybe it will rub off

So I have been to the supermarket with my helper - and I got most of what I needed - people were mostly good humoured and kept the social spacing rules - we will all survive this after all though imagine being on the Titanic!!

I hope you get our computer back soon - it takes me ages to text but I do have more emojis on the phone.

And no car either - that's not good - I hope you can get that running again soon - and Mr Shaz finds life okay with your milk - I like milk in my coffee but sometimes I run out and I don't mind it black either - we all need choices I guess

All the best for my little family in Queensland - you and your Mum and Mr Shaz and Poor Little Kidney - I hope you can manage if you don't work but you need to care for your health too.

Sending more fun clipart 

Dec

I know it's afternoon now but this pic still worksI know it's afternoon now but this pic still works

haha love that image @Owlunar Smiley Very Happy

A scarf is probably a better idea than cutting up your sheet - but either will work.

Our parents have been encouraged to keep kids home next week - no official directive to actually close schools and quite frankly I wish they would take responsibility and make a firm decision either way. I am in the monority though who would like to remain open for those parents who cannot stay home and need their kids at school ...will see how things pan out over the weekend and next week.

I hope you got everything done today. I have everything I need until next week so I won't be going anywhere this weekend. I will need to get some groceries and go to the chemist later in the week but apart from that very much staying home. I have very little to do for next week so it should be a relatively relaxing weekend for me - which I need because this week has been exhausting.

Just keep swimming and the future will take care of itself in time...Heart

@Zoe7 @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Maggie @TAB @MDT 

I really like your new pic Hamza - so good-looking.

Okay peeps - I am sharing my "Giving-everyone-a-bear-hug" - someone gave me this tiny teddy years ago - I didn't have one when I was a kid because the people in the factories were making munitions for the war and not toys for kids - my brother was also teddy-deprived - so many other people of my generation too

So Tiny Teddy is pretty special - he's doing his bit for the COVID-19 effort by sitting on the back of my couch so the kids who live in these units can count the bears which is what some people are doing somewhere

Here he is guys

Dec

Hi ForumitesHi Forumites

I can't wait to see your teddy @Owlunar - I have one in my window too and today we watch the online animated version of We're Going on a Bearhunt Smiley Very Happy

I had a knitted 'teddy' mum made. Magically found it none the worse for wear out in a ploughed paddock one day.. and I never suspected a thing lol . My actual teddy was called Ted and mum made a full set of clothes for him lol
Thinking spectrum now as saying this lolo @Owlunar @Appleblossom 😸

Hey Zoe7 @Zoe7

Ok @Owlunar I will wait for it to upload

Yeah. Kenny Rogers. It will be different very soon. Banjo Paterson

@TAB My first teddy was also called 'teddy' but I did get it when I was only a couple of weeks old so names were not something I really considered lol

Hey @MDT 👋

Well both 'teddys ' may have had actual names but could be identifying ok Ted waa real @Zoe7

No @TAB my teddy was and still is just Teddy. Smiley Tongue ...with no fur left lol

Always great to have your big friendly shoulder around ...

@Owlunar 

Heart

@TABlol ... I have no idea which spectrum ... autistic .. the band ... probably neither ... and something I have never heard of... lol ???

I never did the teddy thing, but my kids had a big fur family.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance