Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

Love your discipline channeling negative energy and your attitude about ... through with bleak life ... and enjoying the slivers of light.

Yes Yes Yes @bipolarbunny  

I was at the gym for 7 years.  There is much to gain from them ... not weight ..lol!

Heart

thank you my @bipolarbunny , head ache is all gone , i had a sleep this afternoon which is different my friend 

@Appleblossom@HenryX@frog@Mazarita@eth@greenpea@Meowmy@rivergal@Olga Heart

@Shaz51 @Appleblossom @bipolarbunny @HenryX @frog hey friends, have a good evening. Take care

Hey @Meowmy how are you doing my friend? I hope you are finding some light and warmth during this chilly winter. xx

BB 🐰💙

heyyy hugs my darling @Meowmy Heart

hello @bipolarbunny Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Apple and Ruhbarb crumble with custard....yummy this is my favourite desert

this would certainly stop you from freezing over Lol X

hello @Bipolarcarer  and hugs to @Former-Member , @bipolarbunny@Meowmy@Appleblossom@HenryX@frog@greenpea@eth@Mazarita 

today we went for a drive 

to a car and bike show which was bery nice , lunch at maccas and then took some photos 

we had chicken and garlic keivs 

hope you are all ok as my bipolar 2 husband is feeling a bit tired tonight xx

Hey @Shaz51 

Thanks for the tag. I am taking a break from work and a weight has lifted, at least for now.

How's everyone going?

@Bipolarcarer @Always-hope@bipolarbunny@Meowmy@Appleblossom@HenryX@greenpea@eth@Mazarita 

Shit day for me, my partner brought up me talking with her psych, it's a sore point for me, long story... anyway..

Somehow that got to why I am struggling to feel secure/safe in the relationship which as usual resulted in the "you are free to leave me" position, it is either that or "if I am such a bad person why don't you leave?"... It just feels manipulative that I can't talk about things I am struggling with without it being turned on me in that way.. as I said, bad day..

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Bipolarcarer sorry to hear to are being manipulated that's a hard situation to be in, 
could you not try to explain when your partner is in a better mood how this affects you?

hope your day improved.

Hi @frog glad you are taking a break from work,hope you have a wonderful time pampering yourself. 
Hello @bipolarbunny @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Dimity  and everyone else💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance