Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

hello @bipolarbunny@HenryX@frog , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom@rivergal@Olga@Mazarita@eth@Rebel@Dimity 

@Appleblossommy darling mum , you are always welcome t=here to support us  xoxo

I am a unpaicd carer of my husband who has Bipolar 2 

today has been very different for my mr shaz , we have finished work and have had a couple of glasses of wine 

tomorrow we are going for a photography drive which wil be good but ammmm feelling we are going to the same old spots 

@Shaz51 

Wherever you go Shaz, I hope that it will be a beautiful day for both you and Mr Shaz

With Very Best Wishes

HenryX

ohhh very true my amazing @HenryX x0x0 see what happens tomorrow xx

hope you are ok my friend 

hello @bipolarbunny@frog , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom@Mazarita@eth 

i am missing my @greenpea xxxxx

Hi @Shaz51, really happy to hear you and Mr Shaz will be out on a photography session tomorrow. Hoping to see some images like the ones you have posted before. My sense is that is a very good therapy for Mr Shaz, as well as artistically rewarding for you both and for us when they are posted. Heart Smiley Happy

Hi @Former-Member, it's so hard to accept taking medications, and that discomfort is for very good reasons. I went off ADs towards the end of last year for about three months, after taking them continuously for at least a decade without a break. Had to return to them after those months as I was downward spiralling badly. Still kind of heart breaking at some level even for me who mostly accepts my need for meds. I hope they are of help to you now and that this period of assistance from them is short-lived. I know from your past posts that it means a lot to you to be free of them. Heart

Can anyone tell me where @greenpea has gone, or any other info relating to that? She is an old friend going back years on the forum but I missed her departure and now wonder and am concerned for her. Blessings upon the much-loved @greenpea, wherever she is in life at this time. Heart

Love to all reading. Heart

Ohh  my amazing Scotirish sister @Mazarita HeartHeart

My Mr shaz is soo looking forward to the day tomorrow xoxo 

thank you my scotirish mum @Mazarita  mr shaz is lookinf forward to tomorrow doing some photos xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Mazarita  Pea is having her meds changed in a safe environment to help with the tremors in her hands. She will be well looked after, not to worry💚

Thank you for your advice. I hope for it to be short term too. 

@Shaz51  Have a relaxing time together tomorrow, it will be good for you both❤️

@bipolarbunny  @HenryX Have a lovely weekend, thank you for your support.

so very tired today but got some sleep last night. ❤️💙

@Former-Member 

Hello @Former-Member 

Best Wishes for the weekend. Hope it is pleasant and restful for you.

Hello also to @Mazarita  @Shaz51  and  @bipolarbunny  Hope you all have a pleasant weekend

Best Wishes

HenryX

Hi @Former-Member, thanks so much for letting me know about Pea. A change sounds good in that way. May it all go well for her. Med side effects so often bring big problems in themselves and not just the ones for mental health. Medicine has only advanced so far at this time in history, hopefully future generations will have better options.

Hi @HenryX, thanks for the hello. Hope your weekend is enjoyable as well.

Well wishes to all. Heart

@Appleblossom You are always welcome here, the more the merrier! xx

Hi @Shaz51 , @HenryX , @Mazarita , @Former-Member , @frog , @rivergal and anyone else I missed whose passing by. 

I've had a good couple of days, made some big decisions which are paying off. Winter is still kicking my butt, but I'm kicking back and have been exercising well each day and I've finally switched over to become a vegan. 3 days in and I already feel so much healthier. 

Just waiting for lockdown to finally end so the pool can re open and I'll be a happy little bunny. 

How is everyone else travelling?

BB 🐰💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance