Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

@bipolarbunny 

You can have a hot chocolate definitely. Come over to the social forum and join in - I have a thread going 

Anybody want to chat - Thursday night

sorry about the friends thing - it's tough to not really have any, but hey I am willing to be your friend. Enjoying the rabbithole thanks 

Meggle 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @bipolarbunny  one of my grandsons got to purple belt in Marshal Arts but at 11 wanted to do other things. Now my Daughters son who is 5 has just got his 3rd tip on his brown belt and just done a demonstration to others at his TKD.  You have so many talents I hope one day you can return to them and find like minded company who will in turn become life longfriends 🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

Cried so much today, exhausted now. Will go to bed and hope I can sleep and not cough all night. 
You are up late my friend, hope you can get all warm and cosy and snuggle under your burrow soon.

night night everyone 🥱😴💞

@Former-Member 
Hope you had a better day today my friend. xx

Sounds like your grandkids will grow up being able to take care of themselves. I started TKD when I was 12, it has been a life long passion, but I really miss it since I had my breakdown and stopped training. I would love to one day return to teaching. I got so much joy seeing young kids grow in confidence and self respect and self discipline. The way the world is too I think all kids should know some form of self defence training. 

BB 🐰💙

@Rosemary4 

Hi hun I see that you are new. Here is a bipolar thread with other people who have bipolar around for support. Welcome 

Meggle

Hello @Rebel@Lilaca 

come and meet some wonderful members @Dimity@frog , @Former-Member , @bipolarbunny@Oaktree@eth@Mazarita@Olga@HenryX 

@Rebelwould like to know working and bipolar 1

Hi and Welcome @Rebel @Lilaca 

Meggle

Hello @Rebel and @Lilaca and welcome.

I worked and studied with bipolar 1 for many years with intermittent hospitalisation. It wasn't always easy and my employers at the time were I guess quite tolerant re allowing me flexible hours for intensive therapy. I'm no longer working as I took early retirement with other health issues. 

I can't imagine the additional pressures of working from home during lockdowns.

I'm not sure I can offer much other than encouragement and support. I'm sure you'll get to meet and share with other forumites some of whom are currently working and others who have successfully wrestled with NDIS. Lived experience comes in many colours and flavours, and the willingness to reach out to seek and receive support is something we have in common.

Best wishes for your current and future journeys

Dimity

I meant to say. the willingness to give and receive support - to be open with each other and share the burden - is our strength.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @bipolarbunny @Shaz51 @Dimity @Oaktree @frog @Appleblossom @Mazarita 

@HenryX  and as @greenpea  says, everyone else I may have forget...getting old

hope everything is going well for you Pea💚

Not very happy with myself at the moment, not really handling the thought and everything that is going to come from my family members breakup. Breaking my heart.

had to see a GP going on a Antidepressant. Just seeing the box makes me feel like such a failure, only had a few struggling to take it. But I can't cope ATM  Dr didn't want me to just take antiD but that's as far as I will go. Sorry for the negative talk.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance