Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

thanks my darling @Meowmy , one day at a time my friend Heart

hope your dy was okish too xxx

Hoping the rain eases for you @Shaz51 and Mr Shaz catches up. It wouldn't be easy for anyone mainly working outside it would make things doubly hard. It's grey and a bit drizzly here but not too cold.

The first of my jonquils is flowering, very odd. It's usually out in early Spring. Not sure why it's confused. Ì saw pots of flowering daffodils at Woolworths over the Easter weekend., very unseasonal. 

Some people have SAD and get more depressed when the days are shorter, my dad thought he was affected but had no diagnoses. He could get very cranky sometimes but seemed to mellow with age. 

Hey folks,

I am SO sorry I haven't been around. It's just been a hard month. I need to go back through and read everyone's posts. 
Someone mentioned the weather and moods? Winter cripples me with depression and Summer heat makes me irritable and spikes my mania when it's too hot to sleep. I guess I am goldilocks and need it just right. 
I hope everyone is safe and coping well. 
big hugs n love

BB 🐰💙

@rivergal 

Come and meet some wonderful members @bipolarbunny , @Dimity , @Meowmy , @HenryX , @frog 

@Shaz51  Hey Shaz51 Hi to @rivergal @bipolarbunny @Dimity @Meowmy @HenryX @Olga and all who pass. Had a rough couple of days mood wise just wanted to dwell on the dark but mood is lifting. Son2 is with his dad tonight so I am single and sitting here wondering what to do. Because I distrust people I have no one close to ask over. All I want to do is get drunk but I dont drink and havent for years now. So here I am sitting on Sane forums. instead.

@greenpea hey beautiful girl, sorry you are alone. Hope you feel better soon. Hope you enjoy nice dinner. Just had dinner. Having a weak coffee here. Watching some music video. Hope the evening will be okay for us all.

Sitting with you my sister xoxo @greenpea love to sit with you  and watch a video 

And my darling @Meowmy 😀❤❤

Hello @rivergal 

@Meowmy  Hey hunny wish you could come over for a cup of tea and some muffins :D. For once I havent got any music on just listening to the traffic and the insects. Love you xxx

@Shaz51  Hey my lovely sister. I have had some tiny woolies banana muffins for tea. 😄 What are you having for dinner?

Hello @Shaz51 Thanks for tagging me to this thread. 

The weather has been affecting my mood and motivation.

Grateful that there is an SANE Australian forum. 

May the community flourish 🙂

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance