Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

@HenryX @Shaz51 @bipolarbunny @TideisTurning @Dimity @Olga @eth @Mazarita @Meowmy  and all who pass wishing everyone a kind and caring Wednesday. Lots of love from your friend peaxxxHeart

@greenpea hey little pea, we are still alive ha 

@Meowmy  yes indeed we are sweetheart xxx

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, mood seems to be a bit more even last couple of days.

hugs my darling @Meowmy Heart

found this drawing think it says alot about bipolar.

Is deficient phenylethylamine causing your depression

found some more

7 Bipolar Art ideas | bipolar art, bipolar, art

47: The Different Mental Illness Identities — Zachary Phillips

Hey @greenpea @Shaz51 @HenryX @Meowmy @TideisTurning @Mazarita @Appleblossom @Judi9877 @frog 

how is everyone?

I'm doing better, had a session with my tdoc yesterday and left feeling much more settled and positive. He's just amazing, knows me so well and I count my blessings every day that I found him. Talk therapy has just been a life saver for me. Literally. 
So we have a plan and though there are tough times ahead, I can see a future again.

Still waiting to start my new meds. I have a 7 hour drive across state on Saturday and my pdoc advised due to possible sedation side effects, I'd better wait till I get home to change meds. So I've cut back on the current med and that has eased off the mania quite a bit, has dissipated the SI, so I kinda feel a bit more like myself. Ironic that an antipsych can send me on a nasty trip when it's supposed to calm things down. 
The main thing is I rode the storm and I'm still breathing. I'm loathe to think what excitement this new med has in store for me, but we gotta try eh?

I hope you are all okay and having a good or at least tolerable night. I just dropped 3 poems on the writing post if you need a distraction. Big hugs xxx

BB 🐰❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance