Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Bast
Senior Contributor

Journey again

I now have a new journey, although my life is so lost again in the demands of working therapeutically with others. I am so succesful well beyond my earlier self belief & fear. My life saving boundaries are at risk - my private practice has become overwhelming & I am scared for my own mental health. My much loved psychcologist of 5 years died on 11/1/2019, irrepaceable. I have retreated into complete denial - no problem, no issues. Emotional eruptions are unnaceptable. Just keep on going, shut doen the concerns that there is really no purpose, no reason & plod on forever.

Maybe there is more

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Journey again

Hi @Bast. I don't have much to offer in reply to your post but I wanted to let you know I hear you. I'm sorry things seem to be feeling so overwhelming. Sending you ❤

I see you @Bast and I see your struggle. Thank you for sharing. You are valued, and you matter. 

Thanks for such a vulnerable sharing with us @Bast, it's great that you've risen above your earlier self belief, but it must be scary as well to feel like it might be all too much. Have you been looking for someone you feel safe with, like you did with your loved psychologist? Sending you love, we really hope you're doing something daily to show yourself love and care Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance