Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Broken-Mind
Contributor

Job trial

Tomorrow afternoon and Friday afternoon I am being trialled for a new job, I am sooo anxious about it, I really need this job as where I currently work is going to get shut down due to business owner not paying rent to landlord of shop. Scared I am going to mess this up, its a similar work type but a lot more busier and probably going to have more duties to learn. Having a anxiety disorder and being agoraphobic working in a busy cafe/ bakery, not the easiest situation to cope with 😩

6 REPLIES 6
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Job trial

Hearing you re anxiety and work @Broken-Mind I still get it well worse depending on people/ work situation
Just do what you can. I used to have ‘game face’ but was with pushy people recently and didn’t ever feel at ease completely

hope it all goes ok @Broken-Mind

Hello @Broken-Mind being thinking of you today my friend 

How did you go xx 

Hi @Broken-Mind. Job trials are definitely stressful, even when you are not dealing with anxiety or agoraphobia! How did you go with them?? 

I did get the job 😁 been so busy kept forgetting to log in here

thats great to hear @Broken-Mind
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance