Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jo03
Casual Contributor

JO03

Hi everybody just joined going through a rough time in my life would like to speak to anybody who might be going through what I sm going through there a days I wake up and feel like what's the worth of living have so many health issues and every doctor I go to just its the same answer your fat you are going to die I walk out of there ferlin even worse than when I walked in there there a days I just want yo end it 

6 REPLIES 6
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: JO03

Hi @Jo03 ,

My name is Jynx, I'm one of the moderators here on the forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. I have flicked you an email just to check in and see how you're doing. Please don't hesitate to reach out for support. 

Jo03
Casual Contributor

Thanks

Reaching out is hard and Its even more difficult if the people you turn to are unhelpful.  @Jo03 

Weight issues are complex and there are a few ways to approach it.  Personally I avoid scales and keep as active as I can.  Lately it has felt good that I am just shovelling good healthy plates of food in, enjoying satisfying hunger, rather than worrying too much about every little bit I put in my mouth.

Take Care

Jo03
Casual Contributor

Thanks
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Jo03 , I am sorry you are finding it hard with professionals at the moment. I have weight issues and associated health problems and it has taken me a while to find a gp who is supportive and takes into account not only medical issues but my mental health ones as well. 

Happy to chat with you at anytime. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Jo03 , welcome.

I feel  the same way you do everyday, and every night. I'm sorry you feel this way

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance