Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Trueblue777
New Contributor

I am just not feeling life at the moment

Hi , I am new to this website , I have never been on these sites before and I don't really know what I'm doing. I just wanted to say that I have been struggling with mental illness for many years and my journey I feel has been long and when I feel like I do at the moment it's tough to continue, I know I get through it each time but when your in the thick of it , it's hard to see the light and I feel so defeated 😕. I am hoping I find inspiration though this website or a glimmer of hope that I can view my world differently some how, and things won't be so bad. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: I am just not feeling life at the moment

@Trueblue777  Hi, and welcome to the forums.

I’m sorry life is such a struggle for you at the moment. I know the feeling of being in the thick of it, and not seeing the light st the end, but knowing you’ve done this so many times before, so you will again. It’s a tough place to be.

I hope you find your glimmer of hope here. There are many inspiring people.

Sending you some 💞💞💞

Hello @Trueblue777 

@Welcome. 

I have similar experiences to you. There are many folk like us. We care for and support each other. Have a look around. You sometimes will get a quick response, but not always. 

welcome again.

WriterMelb

Welcome @Trueblue777 , I'm new here too. I'm not quite sure what else to say except this has been a very welcoming place, I hope you find some comfort and peace here. Heart

@Fonz80  I just spotted you here and wanted to welcome you. Good to see you joining conversations. Take care.

hello @Trueblue777 and welcome!
please feel free to have a look around and join in wherever you like.
a little forum tip is to put an @ before a members name, this way they receive a notification that your talking to them

I hope you get that glimmer of hope and ways to help you move forward from us here. please don't be afraid to ask any questions and share your thoughts, we will do out best to help you!

Hi @Trueblue777,

I am sure everyone's been through a rough patch in their life. I hope you are feeling better soon. 2_lowres.jpg

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance