Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: How to accept help after a life of helping others

Oh dear @Corny; you poor wounded little girl...

I've only just found your post and am ashamed. Please can you tag me when you write next time as I rarely visit this thread?

Sigh...your life's been such a battle over the past few years since we met. Reading through your words I felt ill not being here for you. I'm worried. This episode seems climatic in the scheme of things; even volcanic.

The relationship with your mum has gone from one end of the scale to the other. How tragic my darling. You always had an inkling there was more to her than meets the eye but couldn't put your finger on it. She's now filled that gap to complete the big picture.

Considering how long it's been since you posted, I'm really concerned. I'm asking management if they can send you an email to see how you're travelling. Please respond and reply here too ok.

Your words to me about my situation (back in March) were beautiful as always. Even though your life was falling apart, you still managed to give. Thankyou...your strength is insurmountable. For me, life's back on track and my MH has settled. Nuff said about that...you're my main concern atm.

You know you can count on me hun. Just make sure you tag me ok.

I hope the stay in hospital went well and helped to ease this new burden and its triggering effect. Knowing you as I do, I'm sure you did what was best to survive yet another shock to your nervous system. Please don't forget we can heal our brains; neuroplasiticity.

I'll end this post now and contact mod's. Please just pop by and let me know how you are. The world needs your love, compassion and beautiful intelligence; so do I.

Love as always;

Hope xoxox Heart

Your compassion and care is so wonderful @Hope4me 😊 While it is so wonderful to be able to respond to everyone sometimes we can miss some things and there isn't a need to feel ashamed - I am sure @Corny would agree! We also hope you are doing okay @Corny 

It is great you have such an amazing doctor that you can connect with @Corny - and thanks for respecting the rules. We really appreciate that there can be a desire to break them when making connections in a forum but the boundaries set up are for a reason and we really appreciate the respect from all members, including yourself that maintain this 👍🏼

hi @Hope4me Heart
Firstly how are you going? it feels like a long time since weve spoken so wanted to see how things are?

and i also read your post on a new thread involving SA and i wondered if i could tag you to a thread involving this topic? im a little unsure of what else i can say that might be of help since alot of whats spoken about i also experience but despite this dont know what to say. would that be ok, bearing in mind saying no is more then ok too

@Corny thinking of you often too Heart

That's fine @outlander.

Thanks, I'm going well; hope you're doing ok too. Spending more time than usual posting, as my mood dictates really. Tag me on that thread and I'll take a look ok. Smiley Happy

its great to see you posting where you can @Hope4me
Whats life been like for you?

Up and down @outlander 

I'm endeavouring to start a new job I got, been a while and the service hasn't responded to my email. Frustrating. Money or the lack of it, is a mighty motivator. And you?

oh well done on getting a job. can i ask what sort it is? @Hope4me
oh yes money is a big factor in everything hey.
up and down here too more downs then ups but slowly trying to work my way through the mess happening here atm.

It's great you're coping @outlander . Even though tough times challenge us, it's how we get through it that proves our worth.

I'm just going to read through the thread you tagged me on. Might take a while. Talk tomorrow eh?

Smiley HappyHeart

@Hope4me
coping the best i can anyway as everyone i suppose.. Nice to catch you for a little bit.
Tag me whenever, always happy to chat
❤❤

@Hope4me  how are you today my friend , hope you are ok xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance