Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Kizzy2
Casual Contributor

Hello

Hi  I'm kizzy

I enjoy inputting in to groups along with writing poetry 

I have had plenty of early childhood trauma and although I have come along way I still have a  residul of emotional issues that pop up 

I look forward to contributing to this forum 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Hello

hi @Kizzy2 and welcome
its nice to meet you. I hope you find being here helpful. please have a look around and join in wherever you like as well.
a forum tip is to put an @ before a members name and itll tag them for you.
your amongst people who can relate to some of what you may be feeling including myself who experienced quite abit of childhood trauma as well.
well done for reaching out here to seek some support for yourself

Hi @Kizzy2 , welcome! I also have childhood trauma. And I have recently discovered a writing thread on the forums with lots of poetry...I don't know how to do the link, but maybe someone can help me? It's called 'Writing as a Form of Therapy', under the 'Looking After Ourselves' section.

By the way, I like your username 🙂

Kizzy2
Casual Contributor

@naturallover thank you for your response
Kizzy2
Casual Contributor

@outlander nice to meet you thank you for your response 

Monsta
New Contributor

Hi Kissy,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you are doing well.

I have also had some childhood trauma that is only rearing its ugly head now that I'm in my thirties. I seem to have blocked a lot of it. I've never tried to deal with it so I'm interested to see what you did to get where you are?

I'm not very artistic but I hope just chatting about it helps.

Monsta : )

Grevillea
Casual Contributor

Hi Kizzy, a fellow poet! I understand the childhood residual. I'm sure you have come a long way, it isn't always much to trigger things sometimes. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Kizzy2 , welcome. I'm sorry you've dealt with trauma too. I hope you feel safe and can seek support and talk to people here. You're not alone, take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance