Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

natureoflife
Senior Contributor

Having panic attack everyone

I feel so anxious and overwhelmed I have been having 2-5 panic attacks a day and don’t always no why. I struggled to do simple daily tasks like get out of bed and have a shower. My depression and anxiety is taking over my life I feel really shit and I am spending most of my day in my bed. Where I keep spiraling in negative thoughts and emotions. I’m not sure what to do anymore. What strategies and advice would you give. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Having panic attack everyone

Hello
Im sorry your struggling so much atm. Have you got any supports? It really sounds like you need some extra help... Having that many panic attacks a day would be exhausting but with time and mangement they can be controlled.

Hi @natureoflife

Sorry to hear you are going through such a challenging time at the moment Smiley Sad

Do you have anybody supporting you? Family? Friends? Professional? You don't have to go through this alone. You are welcome to contact the SANE Help Centre on 1800 18 7263 or through webchat here if you would like to chat with someone.

That is tough...I can understand what you are going through

I get 'strange' attacks that happen at work -

I feel like something bad is about to happen and 'out of control'

it lasts for a couple of minutes - i hope the customers didn't notice

Hi @natureoflife Sounds really full on. How are things going for you? As @Jupiter and @outlander mentioned, connecting with some support sounds like a good next step. In addition, you might also like to check out this self help workbook on coping with panic.

Your experience sounds quite overwhelming too @jamesle2015. What strategies do you find helpful for coping at work? 

Helloll @natureoflife, so good to see you again my friend, it has been a while 

We are here for you xx

Hello @Margot, @jamesle2015, @Jupiter, @outlander

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance