Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Daughterdid
Senior Contributor

Goodbye All :*)

I should have known better when it said SANE Australia that this is a site for Australians and not Americans such as me. The powers that be have asked me to discontinue here. While we're all being honest, I wish I would have just never mentioned that I'm American and acted Australian (which would have been hard ha). I've been on American sites and haven't found the warm welcome that I've found here in such a short time.

Some of you already hold a special place in my heart but warmth extends to every one of you. Thank you so much for taking me in out of the cold, and for being so very kind.

The very very best to you all! ❤️

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Goodbye All :*)

All the best @Daughterdid I hope the small time you spent here was good though!

@Daughterdid, it was good meeting and reading you recently. Thanks so much for your warmth and kindess, even when being asked to leave. In an ideal world, there would be no such barriers, I feel. Hugs to send you off with and hope you find a lovely forum in some other pocket of the web. Kindest wishes, Maz ox

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20180625_222013.png

Sorry to hear this.  

Move downunder LOL

@DaughterdidHeartHeart will miss you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance