Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Thanks for the virtual hugs @Appleblossom , sending some back. Sounds like you need some after a long drive yesterday. 💕💕💕

Things sound ok enough with son. 🤞🤞🤞

Take care Apple. 💕💕💕

Thanks for supports @Maggie @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

and general tags @Flying_Hams @eth @TAB 

Gotta fly.  Teaching again and then physio.  House is clean.  WIndows still to go.  Yeah I know it rhymes, its apparently a problem I have had since I was in primary school ... lol ... then will be busy with son's discharge tomorrow and that week.

Take Care all

Smiley Happy

TAB
Senior Contributor

auf dem Besen fliegen ? Cat Happy jk lol @Appleblossom 

Ok @Appleblossom
Easy does it

You take care too @Appleblossom Much love to you Hon Heart

@Appleblossom
💜💛💙💚🤍🧡

Hi @Appleblossom  always lovely to hear from you.  Nice to hear you're teaching again.  I hope all goes smoothly with your son's discharge and the week to come.

Take care xoxo

Hi @Appleblossom  I watched In My Blood it Runs last night and for some reason keep thinking you might be interested in it.  Can't remember who else on the forums is interested in aboriginal life and social justice.

Yes @eth 

I am interested but sometimes need to choose my time to watch confronting things.  Yet other times I find the level with which I resonate with NITV and aboriginal programs so funny and pointed that I feel "not alone".

So far we are doing well. He is playing beautiful music from "his end" of house.

Thanks for asking and caring.  Keep being you.

Heart

sending love @Appleblossom
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance