Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

❤️ "She" is doing us a favour @Corny  .... I can recognise that ..... but it's watching my kids' hearts break too that is so devastating.

This too shall pass, and we will be all the stronger for it .....

More hugs incoming for you ...., and I love hearing about your progress Hon ...., just you keep swimming ❣️💦

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope it is sad for your children, and you too, after all he did break your heart, but the spark has gone down the toilet with trust, and depending on how your wired, its often hard or impossible to ever get trust back. If you no longer admire the person you're with, it feels kind of dead, and passed on.

I hope that your kitten is getting used to her new home.

Here is some Floof to snuggle into!

https://twitter.com/ItsPuppyLife/status/1200813485631799298

Corny Heart

Thanks @Corny ..... can't sit and watch these at the moment, but will return to them shortly on a study break 👍

Hey @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Former-Member

@Maggie @outlander @Shaz51 @greenpea 

I hope you are all well. I have come down with some viral thing and have 0 energy, sore throat and cough I think my sibs babies keep infecting me, being around kids means you're sick over and over again the price we pay for their joy and play. Hope you are all well and travelling OK, I am zapped and really tired and can't reply much,

Corny Heart

https://twitter.com/ItsPuppyLife/status/1231218099837337601

@Corny  Sorry you have picked up the virus. It seems to be everywhere from what I hear.

Take care of yourself. Sometimes rest is all you can do.

Sending ❤️💙💜🖤💛❣️

@Corny  Keep well Corny xxx one of the reasons why I gave up childcare was constantly getting sick and then there was the head lice ..... oh what joy!

Thanks @Maggie I am not normally a lie in bed all day kind of person but I felt dizzy whenever I stood up and really lethargic so I figure that The Universe is insisting that I be horizontal. 

I hope that your cPTSD symptoms have eased with all the DV in the news......it can be very triggering but because you can often feel so alone with all that you went through & nobody talks about it, you can't help but reading it, its like a moth to a flame sort of a situation. I can't remember, do you have community mental health support that comes to your unit?

@Faith-and-Hope I hope your week at Art School took your mind off things for a couple of hours.

Corny Heart

It’s knocked you around @Corny . When the universe insists on horizontal, it has a way of bringing it about.

I hope you are doing a little better now.

There was stuff happening in my life, as well as the DV on tv @Corny . Another NPD person in my life, with more than I expected. I so get the moth to a flame statement.

Yes, I have a social worker. She comes weekly. Worth her weight in gold, then some.

The mental health system couldn’t  cope with me. Sad, but true.

Take care. The virtual puppies are gorgeous. 🐶🐶🐶💜💜💜💜

Sorry, I thought I was on the caring 4 corny thread. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

@Faith-and-Hope 🌹🌹🌹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance