Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Zoe7
Community Guide

Re: Dark Skies

You definitely have a lot going on still @Wanderer  It is hard chasing up people for money - especially after so long - hope that all gets sorted for you soon too.

You do sound a little brighter today though - hope that continues throughout the day as you get the things done you need to. I am taking it very easy still after being unwell yesterday. I have already been to the shop and chemist so now can concentrate on a few things I need to get done around the house. Definitely will be only doing a little today with plenty of resting in between - I have more energy than I had yesterday but don't want to ver do it.

It is lovely that you think of others on the forum @Wanderer - I think this community is somewhere that we see the best of humanity with how well each one of us supports each other despite what each individual is themselves going through - it is certainly not a reflection on wider society - it would be a much better world if it was!

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

Love that image @Wanderer  It is so bright and vibrant Smiley Very Happy

I hope the silage payment issue is sorted quickly - it is very frustrating when someone tries to back down on an agreed price so hoping it is worked out very soon for you.

Glad despite that happening that you had a good day yesterday. I ended up going to my sister's for dinner and it was a really lovely evening. We may even make it a regular thing but that will depend on what I need to get done in the future for work.

Hope today is a good day for you Smiley Very Happy

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

I did think it was a real photo @Wanderer  - really beautiful Smiley Very Happy

Glad the silage issue has been resolved despite it has been at a cost to you. Will be good to have that part of the farm sorted though. 

Not sleeping is not good - it affects our days so much - hope you can sleep tonight and get plenty of rest during the remainder of today.

I am waiting to hear back from a friend who may call in this afternoon so if that happens I hope he doesn't want to come too late as there are things I need to get done before work tomorrow especially a paper I need to finish reading before our meeting after school. It is actually an interesting read about culture and schools.

X

X

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

this image is amazing @Wanderer
Zoe7
Community Guide

Just googled teamLabBorderless @Wanderer  Amazing work - reminds me a bit of Vivid in Sydney - stunning light shows. 

I get really into culture and history myself so can completely understand that you find it interesting too.

Winding down a bit already tonight before I read the rest of the paper I need to - nearly finished it - only a few pages to go but was losing focus so took a break.

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

Hope you catch up with your neice and her husband was a really nice one @Wanderer 

Just a quick hi this morning before I head to work. Hope you have a good day Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance