Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Communicating, pfft, what's the point?

@SJT63 @LostAngel @Zoe7 

Thank you all for your support, I'm feeling a tremendous amount of kindness and understanding, so again thank you. 💜💙💜

I very nearly, while feeling lonely, tried to text and explain all over again - but I decided not to, I felt it would only go on deaf ears and I don't have the energy to explain myself to him again. 

I'm not sure if I'm getting used to meds or if something else is going on but I'm feeling full of energy and the med isn't having the same effect as it did last week. I'm into my third week taking them. 

I've been talking to some other people face to face who are also going through challenging MI issues and its been helpful as well. 

Right now, like most of you have already said, I'm trying to concentrate on getting better, being a mum and getting through each day. I haven't heard from him yet, not sure if I will, its been over 24 hours and usually he would check in to see if I was OK by now, but he might also be waiting for me to reach out. Or is finally listening and respecting my needs. I'm just guessing really. 

I'm not ready to speak to or see him, id really prefer a couple of weeks, but since he still has some items here, i may have to before I'm ready. 

I am truly so very grateful for all of your support, kind words, understanding and compassion, this forum, you wonderful people are really helping 💜💙💜💙💜

your very welcome,and hearing that has made my dayHeart

Been there before. Thought it was love. Being understood in a relationship is so important. 

Abandonment is a tough issue to work through. But you're taking steps in the right direction. Just keep focusing on where you'd like to be in the future. 

your doing a great job at unpacking your issues and trying to work through things. 
it's not an easy thing. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance