Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Centaurs attempt at a new life

Might make zero sense @The-red-centaur  but when I read this I kept getting that you need a new fresh foundation to build on. And that you need new bricks, new tools. Start a fresh I guess. No good using the same broken bricks to try and build your life upon, they are already broken and won't stay together. 
ignore if it makes so sense. Sorry. 

Yeah, cliche but distance relationships are hard. Don't let it put you off love. Worthy things are often hard.

Good to see you @The-red-centaur hope you are doing ok 🙏

I'm off to bed but had to stop in when I saw you here. Stay safe buddy xox

@The-red-centaur wrote:
So yeh my life broke apart yet again. I don't know how to keep building it back up. When is a pile of bricks too broken to be usable and everyone just lets them get destroyed.

@The-red-centaur  how are things now? I'm sorry about your partner 😞

Things are shit tbh...tried to suicide twice on the weekend. I'm back in hospital with no way forward. I give up. No point trying to try anymore.
Also I'm having significant heart trouble, I wish it would just k*ll me so I don't have to.

@The-red-centaur I'm so sorry to hear that things are awful for you right now. I can hear the pain you're experiencing. Myself and the forums community are sitting with you Heart 

Times like these can feel incredibly hopeless, but I also believe that we have no idea what the future can hold. I'm holding hope that there's another, better side to this for you- even if it's unimaginable at the moment.

If you'd ever like to talk through how you're feeling 1:1 with a peer worker at SANE, you can book a call, email us, or do a webchat here Heart

Be gentle with yourself; you deserve good things 💐

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry to hear this. Gosh I really wish for good things for you. You deserve that.

Hey the peer support call sounds really good, why don't you give it a go? I have and it's really helped on so many occassions. 

Holding you in my heart Centaur and hoping for your situation to improve soon. Sending love @The-red-centaur 💕

This is kind a weird reply. The post I'm linking is very long but you're song made me (and the side bar of my youtube algorithm) think of the latest Contrapoints video. Not everyone's thing but she kind of speaks to a lot of the lyrics in this song. It's non-obligatory but I feel sense of kindred spirit with you and I wondered if it might help you the way it helped me. Contrapoints in general. She's a very "of our times" philosopher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhrTOg1RUk

It's particularly contraversial in Australia actually, because of the "politics of envy" quote. But I think she wrestles with it well. She's a good thought wrestler.

I'm awake and alive...fck. I wish both weren't true rn.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance