Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Borderline personality disorder

hello @Former-Member 

the last entery is from a new member in an old thread

could we have this moved to a new thread ??

Hello @Reece  and welcome to the forum Heart

letting you know you are not alone my friend

and rememberto put a @ in front of names as they will receive your message

Welcome to the forums @Reece - so glad you found a thread and topic that resonated with you and your experiences. This thread is a little old and it's great to get it boosted again and hopefully more discussion will come through. Otherwise do feel free to start your own thread to share what is happening for you and get some further support from peers. You can post your story in the 'Our stories' section if you would like! I am sorry you are going through this with your daughter - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job but it still can be so heartbreaking in those struggles. Do you or your daughter have some other supports like therapists, GP? 

@Amber1do you mind if i ask where you did the Helping Minds course? I desperately need some direction & maybe this will help me understand, cope & manage a little better. Was there a cost involved? Hope things are going along OK for you at the moment xx

Hi Reece
Just get in touch with Helping Minds and they'll direct you to the nearest course for you. It was great. My son is doing well now.
Regards
Jane

hey @Reece 🙂 Just a heads up members cannot disclose information regarding specific locations as it compromises our anonymity guideline which you can read about here Heart I reckon check out their website or get in touch with the org if possible. Sorry I know it's frustating at times but this guideline exists purely to keep everyone in the community safe.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance