Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Apparently everything I have to say, think or feel is in violation of some rule or wrong or bad.

So, I'm not actually allowed to post anything I want to say or get support for what I'm struggling with, so I thought I'd start a new post, with nothing of me. Nothing of significance to me. None of my feelings. None of my thoughts. Nothing I might need to express and get support for. 
Because, I'm a broken worthless failure of a human being. I can't even do 'mental health' activities right. 
Everything I do and everything about me is wrong, wrong, wrong. 
I don't want to go to hospital as that won't help my problem. I've decided to eschew mental health care as it was making things worse. I just wanted to talk to someone while I struggle, but because I'm vile scum, I'm not even allowed that. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Apparently everything I have to say, think or feel is in violation of some rule or wrong or bad.

Hi Tiger,

often it is just a word or a small passage against the guidelines in the post that stops the posting. You can contact the @Former-Member for help. I don't know if this is the first time for you on a forum, but most online groups have guidelines. It doesn't mean that you're doing something wrong (word choices can be changed), that you are any of the expression you used about yourself or that no one wants to hear your story or help you. So please try again and stay safe.

Re: Apparently everything I have to say, think or feel is in violation of some rule or wrong or bad.

Hey there @Former-Member we definitely want you to be able to express your thoughts, feelings and journey here on the forum. The guidelines can be tricky at times, but I will review the post and follow up via e-mail (keep an eye on your inbox if you can!).

I just want to reiterate, you are definitely not scum - you are very valuable, insightful and we all definitely care about your recovery here Heart will check in soon via e-mail about the post.

Hi @Former-Member , I'm sorry you're feeling this way.

You're not a broken worthless failure of a human being.

I believe in you - support is a hit and miss, and I hope that one day you can somehow get the support you're searching for, whether it's online, face to face, whatever you're after.

You're loved and needed and you're not a worthless failure.

@Former-Member

It can be frustrating. Some of it is just computer algorhythms. Some of it is just being careful cos the forum is "open" to all. I learned not to take it all personally and chip away at putting it out there.

Take Care

Hang in there mate @Former-Member I'm keen to hear what you have to say, you're worth as much as the rest of us. Don't be too concerned if you get censored just keep at it.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance