Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Stay in the present @Anastasia and worry about tomorrow when it comes.

Lots of love 💛

@Anastasia  I'm sorry to hear that Saturday was so awful...was Sunday any better?

Today you will be picking your boy up and trying to do a full day's work catching up...thinking of you...wishing for some peace and strength for you... 💚

Am not doing great this morning so will keep this short. 

No Sunday was no better. But it's on me, I should have pushed through I just couldn't @NatureLover.

I am sorry to learn you're struggling today too 😔

I am sending you thousands of tiny fairies to help lift your spirits and help you to get through. You can't see them but they are there. Love and hugs dear NL 🌄

Hi @Anastasia , so sorry that your whole weekend was a wipeout with being terrible 😞

If you can't push through, you can't 😞

I assume your boy is home...crrossing fingers for you and him to cope with whatever comes up...

@Anastasia wrote:

I am sending you thousands of tiny fairies to help lift your spirits and help you to get through. You can't see them but they are there.

Thank you Heart - the fairies worked! I went to work and it went OK and actually made me feel a bit better. 

Sending the fairies back to you now that they've done their job - I hope they help you through today 💚

Thank you dear @NatureLover I am so happy they worked 🧚‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚

I am leaning on them today. Boys not here and apparently in a black place. (So much for hospital?!)

Just keeping mind busy. At dr waiting on appointment. 

Manager have approval to work from home until mid January. I will need to go in for some tasks I can't do from home but the pressure is off for now. So thank you for your wishes, they worked x

Oh, fantastic about being able to work from home longer, @Anastasia ! I didn't actually wish for that as I didn't think it was possible!

I'm sorry your boy is in a black place 😞 Am hoping that it eases soon...

It's the test results, your doctor appt I think? 

Fairies know what you need...hoping they bless you, my dear friend. 💚

20211130-022419_1.jpeg

20211130-024126_1.jpeg

💙 I'm domestically challenged 😎

Hello @NatureLover how are you?

How was work yesterday? 

Has the dust still settled around your family situation? 

Have you had some sun?

I miss you. I miss feeling like I know where you're at. I'm sorry I've been "absent". I think the turbulence is just "starting" here. I've got my seat belt on so to speak.

Dr said I need more tests. Nothing showing up yet but she wants to be thorough due to symptoms.

I go back in three weeks. Last time I happened to mention I have a lot of stress, and suggested that's why the symptoms. So yesterday she asked if I want to talk about it, I broke down. She isn't my regular Dr so unaware of my boy. She really listened, long story but today I start a medication to help me cope.

I'm really not anymore, not well anyway - the cracks are showing big time.

So hopefully it will enable me to cope better with what lies ahead with both my boy as well as my Father. 

I'm going to make her my regular GP moving forward. She's at the practice I've been going to for 29 years but very popular so that's why I had never "bothered" other than ladies stuff. She was just wonderful yesterday so decision made.

I'm off to the office today, taking my boy. Quite anxious around mainly toxic persons reaction but it is what it is. He can't be by himself...his words last night 😔 

I have a crazy day of people leaning on me. First appointment at 10 and then it'll be like a revolving door of others after that and 😱

Then I'm on leave for three days. The reason behind taking the leave was to visit my friend and have a long overdue catch up. That is not looking at all promising 😔

Anyway I should try to get some sleep before it's time to get up. Dr said tablets should help with my lack of sleep too, Woot Woot. 

Love and hugs dear NL.

Here some little gifts for you

🌄🍓🍇🥛🍏☀️🌳🥗💛

@Emelia8 ❣️

@Rosemary4 wrote:

💙 I'm domestically challenged 😎

Hi @Rosemary4 ! Do you have Hoarding Disorder by any chance?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance