Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Dear @NatureLover 

So lovely to receive an update on where you are at.

Keep looking after YOU! and we'll see you back when the time is right.  We miss you, but know how important it is for you to take the needed time

for yourself.

Stay well xx

You are still in my thoughts beautiful @NatureLover 💐🌺🌸

Good morning @NatureLover 

💚🧡💚

Hello my dear friends  @Maggie  @Eve7   @outlander  @Myboy  @Emelia8  @Dizzyizzy   @Lee82   @Snowie   @Sans911   @The-red-centaur   @WIP 

I am still a bit burnt out, but I am coming back as I miss you all. Unfortunately I won't be able to do as many hours on here as before, by a long shot...I am starting at just half an hour a day, and will see how I go. I also won't be online on Mondays and Thursdays, as my regular volunteer job has started back now (I'm in Melbourne, where they stopped all volunteers for the last 7 months). 

I look forward to catching up with you all and how you are doing... I have been thinking of you every day, and sending out good wishes to the universe for you. 

Thank you to @Emelia8 , @Anastasia , @Maggie , @WIP  and @Eve7  for your caring messages in my Inbox in the last 2 weeks, which I've greatly valued. Heart

@NatureLover 💜💜💜💜

Hi beautiful @NatureLover 😄🍃🌾🌸  Sooo good to see you. 💓

I have been watching out for you since Friday. Though I have been offline myself for a week, only logging back on yesterday. Always around for you though, if you need. 💜

Very pleased about VIC lockdowns easing.

Emelia 🌷

Thank you, @Maggie  and @Emelia8  Heart

I was due to come back on Friday, you are right, @Emelia8 , but I wasn't quite up to it... I didn't think you'd be looking out for me, with so much on your plate...you are so kind. Thank you for your lovely welcome back, and your kind thoughts about lockdown easing, especially with all you are suffering at the moment. Sending you much Heart and good wishes...

❤️🍀 @NatureLover 🍀❤️

Good morning @NatureLover 

💚🧡💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance