Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

@NatureLover  I'm so happy to hear you are able to go in today...I'm thinking of you. I'm glad the family dramas have eased but sorry they have been continuing

Wishes for Dad

...for him especially to hold hope and stay positive and for him not to suffer please, thank you NL 🙏

I'm sending you wishes for the bl👀Dy SAD to leave now, it serves no purpose for you and needs to be gone 🙏

Sending you some healthy treats and sunshine and love my friend 

Also live and hugs to @Eve7 @Emelia8 @HenryX 

🥝🥙🥑🥐🥗🍌🌽🍒🍜🍓🍇

☀️🌅🌄🌞😎☀️

💛💜💙💚🧡

Oh and coffee!!

Love and hugs back to you. It’s raining and humid here so not too pleasant.

I didn’t go to work after seeing pdoc this morning as I just couldn’t face seeing more people.

💜💕🤗💕💜

Humid isn't nice, we have similar here. 

I hear you about the people arghhh @Eve7 

I have just learned that we are all expectated to return to the office from 6 December 😔 

We can negotiate some work from home days (potentially two) 

I sooooo don't want to go back even for three. Same reason people, toxic lady and it means son here alone for those days, they are just what ce to mind quickly. I knew it would happen but I'm so not prepared. Hmmmmm what to do? 

Cuppa perhaps?

@Eve7 @NatureLover @Emelia8 ?

Oh yes please @Anastasia ... a cuppa would be great. Hoping @Eve7 can join us too?  I expect @NatureLover may still be at work, but might need a cuppa too once she gets home.

Its going to be a big change for you from 6th Dec @Anastasia .  Have you commenced negotiating to work from home for at least two days yet?  I think your boy was coming home from hospital the week prior to that, so hopefully you will have had a chance to see how stable he is on the new medications he's on.  He may be much improved and you could be concerning yourself for no reason?  Still I know it will be a constant worry for you when you are not there to keep an eye on him to ensure his safety.  So awfully sorry too that your Dad needs to recommence the chemo for another 12 weeks.  Its going to be a hard road for all of you.  And your dad is going into it this time from a more vulnerable place than he was last time - more frail, more weak and in a lower less positive mood.  Will your Mum be taking him to the chemo sessions?  I always took my husband in for his cancer immunotherapy infusions, and stayed with him.  It typically takes half a day, is hard work and emotionally and physically exhausting for both patient and carer.  I hope he feels well enough to catch up for family get-togethers over the coming weeks and months.  Family time is very important for all of you.

Hi also to @HenryX @greenpea 

Emelia

@Emelia8 wrote:

Oh yes please @Anastasia ... a cuppa would be great. Hoping @Eve7 can join us too?  I expect @NatureLover may still be at work, but might need a cuppa too once she gets home.

Its going to be a big change for you from 6th Dec @Anastasia .  Have you commenced negotiating to work from home for at least two days yet?  I think your boy was coming home from hospital the week prior to that, so hopefully you will have had a chance to see how stable he is on the new medications he's on.  He may be much improved and you could be concerning yourself for no reason?  Still I know it will be a constant worry for you when you are not there to keep an eye on him to ensure his safety.  So awfully sorry too that your Dad needs to recommence the chemo for another 12 weeks.  Its going to be a hard road for all of you.  And your dad is going into it this time from a more vulnerable place than he was last time - more frail, more weak and in a lower less positive mood.  Will your Mum be taking him to the chemo sessions?  I always took my husband in for his cancer immunotherapy infusions, and stayed with him.  It typically takes half a day, is hard work and emotionally and physically exhausting for both patient and carer.  I hope he feels well enough to catch up for family get-togethers over the coming weeks and months.  Family time is very important for all of you.

Hi also to @HenryX @greenpea 

Emelia

You nailed it all gorgeous, except no one can go with him again due to Covid 😳

Here's a chai for you x

@Emelia8 

@Eve7 @HenryX @NatureLover 

@Emelia8 @Anastasia  hello sweethearts love to you both during this trying time. Love always pea xxx

Love also to @NatureLover @HenryX @Eve7 xxx

Awww hello gorgeous Pea.

Love back to you sweetheart @greenpea 

Hi @Anastasia 

It’s so lovely to hear from you - hello and hugs to you too Heart

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart

Thank you @ShiningStar 🧡💛

It's so lovely to "have you back" you bring so much light to the forums 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance