Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Thank you both. Sorry to worry you, it just happened whilst I was here attempting to "catch up"

Will know more in the morning, he's sleeping for now x 

Will update when I know what is going on and that he's ok x

@NatureLover @Lee82 🙏💞

@Anastasia  I hope your boy is OK...and you too 💚

Just waiting on Dr @NatureLover , thank you

I am drowning but doing my best to keep afloat atm xoxo

Hi lovely,

Today the GP said rash is not a concern.

(Last time we heard that he ended up in ER with toxicity and days of unwanted side effects to endure)

Very worrying as this particular med is one that a rash can be fatal and it could happen anytime throughout the life of taking the med and it may not even be itchy!! So just another worry to add to the list. 

Now my boy is going to his father's on the weekend for a few days and has promised me he'll get them to check his back and back if arms/legs fora rash. Honestly the stress ATM is thru the roof and I'd prefer he wasn't going but he's an adult, he does need to be allowed to live. 

Today is the first day I've felt ok health wise, even changed the sheets finally! I will work from home again tomorrow and then a quiet weekend should see me turn a corner for what is to be a ridicuibusy week next week.🤞

Thank you for checking on me, you're a good friend. I'm sorry it's been all about me of late, I hate that!

What plans do you have over the weekend? Something nice for you?

Love and hugs @NatureLover 💚🙏💚

Oh my gosh @Anastasia ! How frightening! 

@Anastasia wrote:

(Last time we heard that he ended up in ER with toxicity and days of unwanted side effects to endure)

Very worrying as this particular med is one that a rash can be fatal and it could happen anytime throughout the life of taking the med and it may not even be itchy!!

OMG 😮 

Thanks for taking the time to update us, with so much on your plate 😞 Am concerned for your stress levels and that you said you are "drowning"...also that your work next week ramps up. So am crossing my fingers that you can have a restful weekend and feel that you've had a break from the major stress for 2 days if possible - I know it's very hard. At least you feel recovered from your lurgy!

I have a quiet weekend planned, thankfully - I could do with some days at home. Just popping to the supermarket this morning, then home - yay! (I'm a real homebody.) Going to read, eat, tidy up, eat, do some laundry, eat, go for walks, eat... 😄 Going for a walk shortly - it's cold but sunny. 

I hope work doesn't have any dramas for you today... Sending much 💚 and thoughts and wishes out for you (and your boy), dear @Anastasia ...

Good morning @NatureLover, may your day be easy and peaceful. Sending you a gentle hug my dear friend

Aww, so lovely of you to visit with your always-kind wishes, dear @Bellarose75  Heart

I wish the same for you, and send you hugs also 💛

Hello @NatureLover 😀👋

How is your day going 

Still raining,  dark and cool up here 

Hi @Shaz51 , so nice of you to visit! 🙂

It's cloudy and cool here in Melbourne. I hope you get some sun soon.

Morning @NatureLover, I hope you are fast asleep right now and resting peaceful. Do you remember Izzy mentioning she had a special project she was going to do for inspired by our Sane family about 6 months ago?Well that is finally coming along, we have to repeat step 3 out of 6 but it shouldn't hold it up too long. 

Anyway we where thinking about the meaning behind it and it crossed my mind that we never said thank you to you or I don't remember saying it at least. So Izzy was up early one morning last year and she got on here thinking that no one would be awake and she was leaving messages for ones she really cared about but you where awake and here and you guys chatted for a bit. What I don't think you know was she was getting ready to walk out of this house and not return, leaving her phone, id, wallet behind so she couldn't be found. 

Talking to you grounded her that morning, talking to you saved her that morning. So thank you for being you, kind, compassionate and gentle. So very grateful to know you my friend. 

I hope your Thursday is a gentle one and there are moments of peace and joy. 🍄💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance