Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia Had to leave our after school meeting early. Had pain in my hand and arm and it must have been quite apparent as those around me told me to go home. I stayed a little longer until I could drive then managed to get home. Thank goodness for pain killers and anti-inflammatories - both helped eased the pain. Unfortunately a lot of yesterday and today I was not only running from class to class but had to carry everything with me. Aside from that helping the kids with their work meant using my hand a lot so I am not surprised it developed pain. Tomorrow should be easier as I am on class and can be more careful. I am very much looking forward to the day off Thursday though as I am so tired. I really am struggling being back at work and whilst I have loved seeing the kids again I just do not feel right at all. The rest of this term is only going to get harder and I am very worried about my ability to do the job and keep on top of everything. One day at a time for now and see how I go.

@Zoe7 ❤️💞❣️

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 .....

I hope a rest overnight, together with the pain meds and anti-inflammatories helps to settle your hand for tomorrow, then you get the four days' rest.

Your day sounds exhausting @Zoe7 

I am so sorry that it has caused such pain. I really hope that the meds have helped to allow you the much needed sleep to get through today. Pleased you're in class so a teeny little respite for your hand. Then four days off with your babies,  oh it will be just what the dr ordered. I will have you in my thoughts hun, please keep taking care of you xxx

@Zoe7 ❣️❣️❣️

B216A775-A5EB-4406-8361-BFD921289D0C.jpeg

@Zoe7 hoping today goes ok for you hon and that you got some sleep last night.

Thinking of you lots 💌💕

Thank you for all your thoughts @Snowie @Maggie @Anastasia @Faith-and-Hope Not good company at the moment and very tired  - a day off now before back at work Friday  ...no kids though - they have a day off.

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 .....

@Zoe7 hoping your day off is going well and you can rest your hand today. 

@Faith-and-Hope hoping your day goes well too.

Thinking of you both 💌💌

Thank you @Snowie ..... ❄️💕

@Zoe7 🦋❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance