Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Thats seismic change . Mr and so well done. Happy for you @Flying_Hams

The Dude @Flying_Hams

Whats up @Flying_Hams 😸

all seems to be coasting along @Flying_Hams 

also you seem to be more in control of what you want to do as opposed to what you think you should be doing...etc...

this time of year becomes the silly season and can be tiresome getting through without trying to meet up with new people..

at the risk of sounding old hat..

que sera sera...

I think that you are doing just fine as others have mentioned...

ole

@Flying_Hams Hey Hamsolo01 just take eachday as it comes and dont worry about things that havent happened yet. You are doing great and are a wonderful person. Take care love peaxxx

Thanks forumites 🙂

Hi @Flying_Hams 

I believe you have been feeling really down with a flu-like bug and you have had enough by now

Totally understand - it really drags us down to feel ike that

Dec

I hope you feel better soon

Thanks @Owlunar
I am just somewhat over it tbh but thanks again for your support

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia @Bill16 @Jacques @

i have bought a christmas present for my parents this evening. I figured this year I will put effort in - not that I haven't in the past - it's just I have been limited due to financials.

But seeing as I am in a minor better position I have decided to put some effort in.

I can tell you here what I bought them becuase they obviously don't read this.

idk if sane forum mods like alcohol discussions but maybe the context of this is okay? so it's worth a try..

Both of my parents like nice gin. So i ordered some stuff from Wales which is where we have family ties - specifically in swansea which actually has its own brand of gin made there. So I bought them some of it and also one that I have had here before which is from another part of Wales.

It wasn't exactly cheap but like I said - I want to actually put effort in.

I also tagged a couple of newbies here. These days I just copy paste the entry of forumites into the quick reply tab as it's quicker and easier and I don't forget people.

I hope you are well tonight

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance