Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@Flying_Hams  Thanks Buddy Smiley Very Happy

Take care @Flying_Hams  ❤️

@Flying_Hams Hey Hamsolo, hope you have a good evening. Nice cooking. I cooked a tuna bacon risotto which tasted okay.lol But the rice was a bit hard. Probably need more water.lol. It is good that you have business going. Jobs these days can be hard to fill financial needs. I remember my days at your age. Was hard but then it took a long time for me to get better from my MI.lol.Think you are doing real well. Active and positive everyday. Can you apply for new start from centrelink? It’s not your fault that economy is harsh.lol. Take care.

Hey @Flying_Hams I like hearing what you're up to. I hear that you're down sometimes and at the same time you're doing a lot right. It's not easy to push on, so kudos to you. The force is strong with this one!

@Flying_Hams , thinking of you xxxx

Jedi Master @frog

Hey 🙏
@Angels333

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member

I always get a bit depressed whenever I do tests for roles I have applied to. Failing those tests make me think I will never find a job.

Are you alright @Flying_Hams  ?

Hey @Flying_Hams 

I don't think that you failed those tests.

I think that they were not the best questions for you.

Some of those tests are mind boggling and take so much time.

The internalised self-blame is part of our mind unwellness..

Be aware of that..it comes from the past..

stay in today...

you will be successful...

all the best  💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance