Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@Flying_Hams people care for you. You have a lot to give. It will be only a matter of time. Then you would have more experience, more relational skills.it won't be like now. The process is a bit painful.But you achieve a lot from it. 

Thanks super pea @greenpea
And Meowmeow @Meowmy

I am watching tour de france and watching the twitter feed too. Will go to bed soon I think.

Nite to you and thanks again

hey @Flying_Hams sorry you had a rough time last night with some difficult feelings. I hope those feelings have passed & you got a good night's sleep? Hope you'refeeling a bit better today, is there something nice you can do for yourself today? I'm sure there's good news coming your way about a job, they just take forever to inform you, I know the waiting is torture, hang in there.

Hi @Flying_Hams , Hope you are doing better today.  I watched a little bit of the Tour De France last night betweeen the cricket.  Wish it started a little earlier so I could enjoy more of it.  It looks like its going to be an interesting race as usual, I really enjoy the mountain stages the most and they aren't far away.  Do you do any riding yourself?  I used to ride everywhere when i was younger and didn't have a car.  Take care.

Hi @Flying_Hams  very much hoping you're feeling a bit better this morning.  Several pages for me to catch up on here.  Take care and hope today goes smoothly for you and all else here today.

@Gazza75  you absolutely have the right to see a different Dr. (replying to your post last night).

Thanks BC @BryanaCamp
I am just looking at jobs today and plan on sending off some applications. Between that I am also going to finish The Orville. It's a cool show I think. Very clever.

hey @Gazza75 thanks 🙂 Yeah I watch it every year although I don't ride myself. I think it's just cool watching it and all of the tactics and plays that go on

hey @eth thanks for that my friend 🙂

@Flying_Hams, I'm the same with the racing.  It's cool we have a few aussies in with a shot. Such a tough event.  

Hi forumites
@Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Ant7 @Gazza75 @Sophia1 @TAB @outlander @greenpea @Former-Member @BryanaCamp @BlueBay @eth @oceangirl

I have had an okay day so far. Applied for two jobs and have had a trip to supermarket. I'm about to snap but that's okay as we have finished atthe shops.
Back home now. Will apply for two more jobs but hoping to make it to 6. Will see what happens.

Good work on the applications @Flying_Hams .  You do really well to stay motivated on that front.  If you want to talk about the 'snap', i'm around for a few hours before I go offline and maybe into phone mode.  Going to have to push myself to get to the gym today, feeling a bit flat.  Won't be on much later as the footy is on tonight.

hey @Gazza75

Yeah Idk my friend, I'm just crappy today. Had something decent to eat just now - pork chop from a week ago lol. Some cookies, muesli bar and a mandarin. I'm just trying to take it easy, one hour at a time. Was considering hospital last night and it was on my mind for today but I don't think I need that.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance