Skip to main content
Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Nite all

goodnight @Hamsolo01

Shorter today most likely. Then home to do nothing for rest of the day I think. Hope your days are good in whatever you are planning or doing

@Zoe7 @TAB @eudemonism @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp @Sam3

Thanks @Hamsolo01 have planned a trip to the park with me dog for some meditation

@Hamsolo01 

Smiley Happy

Planning to give car some attention as I have big road trip to a festival tomorrow.  Well big for me.

I also have 2 appointments, one the dentist ... euuugghhhh!

Smiley FrustratedSmiley IndifferentSmiley Happy

@eudemonism Have a lovely time with your dog.

Smiley Happy

@BryanaCamp There are so many long ongoing frustrations when mental illness plagues the family.

Heart

Highlighted

I hope you had an early finish for your day @Hamsolo01 and that you got through the day okay Smiley Happy

@eudemonism A trip to the park with your dog sounds like a wonderful thing to do - hope it was a lovely visit for you. Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom How did your trip to the dentist go? Goodluck with the festival this weekend - hope it it a lovely way for you to spend your Saturday Smiley Very Happy

Still going @Zoe7
Lol. At least it's paid. How did you go today?

Still numb lol @Zoe7 

$206 Filling

Its the future financial hit that has me even more numb.  $2000 over next few months.  So that will make 2 very big dental years in a row. Long Sigh ...

Oh that is a big bill to come @Appleblossom That super sucks. I need two wisdom teeth removed but can't afford it yet so know how much it hits the wallet. I have private health insurance though so it won'y bee as expensive as yours will be.

@Hamsolo01 It will be over soon and you will be home before you know it buddy - ready to relax before you go back again. Just come back from the vet - Toby does have an ear infection and needs drops in it twice a day for 14 days then I take him back. The vet is so lovely though and loves my little fluffball ...and has been very lovely to me in the past when I have been unwell so I don't actually mind taking Toby to see her. He was sucha good boy - sat there and let her look in his ear without shaking his head too much - now the real drama begins with me trying to get the drops in on my own Smiley Surprised

Thanks @Appleblossom today i been dealing with a bout of ptsd... very debilitating... it is good you go to these festivals i think it is a good sign

Further information:

For urgent assistance, call: