Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Nite all

goodnight @Flying_Hams

Shorter today most likely. Then home to do nothing for rest of the day I think. Hope your days are good in whatever you are planning or doing

@Zoe7 @TAB @eudemonism @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp @Sam3

Thanks @Flying_Hams have planned a trip to the park with me dog for some meditation

@Flying_Hams 

Smiley Happy

Planning to give car some attention as I have big road trip to a festival tomorrow.  Well big for me.

I also have 2 appointments, one the dentist ... euuugghhhh!

Smiley FrustratedSmiley IndifferentSmiley Happy

@eudemonism Have a lovely time with your dog.

Smiley Happy

@BryanaCamp There are so many long ongoing frustrations when mental illness plagues the family.

Heart

I hope you had an early finish for your day @Flying_Hams and that you got through the day okay Smiley Happy

@eudemonism A trip to the park with your dog sounds like a wonderful thing to do - hope it was a lovely visit for you. Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom How did your trip to the dentist go? Goodluck with the festival this weekend - hope it it a lovely way for you to spend your Saturday Smiley Very Happy

Still going @Zoe7
Lol. At least it's paid. How did you go today?

Still numb lol @Zoe7 

$206 Filling

Its the future financial hit that has me even more numb.  $2000 over next few months.  So that will make 2 very big dental years in a row. Long Sigh ...

Oh that is a big bill to come @Appleblossom That super sucks. I need two wisdom teeth removed but can't afford it yet so know how much it hits the wallet. I have private health insurance though so it won'y bee as expensive as yours will be.

@Flying_Hams It will be over soon and you will be home before you know it buddy - ready to relax before you go back again. Just come back from the vet - Toby does have an ear infection and needs drops in it twice a day for 14 days then I take him back. The vet is so lovely though and loves my little fluffball ...and has been very lovely to me in the past when I have been unwell so I don't actually mind taking Toby to see her. He was sucha good boy - sat there and let her look in his ear without shaking his head too much - now the real drama begins with me trying to get the drops in on my own Smiley Surprised

Thanks @Appleblossom today i been dealing with a bout of ptsd... very debilitating... it is good you go to these festivals i think it is a good sign
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance