Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Tomorrow i am seeing an old student. Maybe this will spark up a sense of pride for me. Showing me what i can succeed at. Anyway.
Good nite

that's good @Flying_Hams  um yeah 'direction' has distilled down to survival here. need to get some money somehow. Work seems obvious solution. had 3 abortive attempts at applying for centrelink online  today. am missing paperwork, which is all needed prior to anything happening , used to be able to chase it up later. Wasted hours on it. might be easier to just get work lol

@Flying_Hams maybe wait until next week re job search. Wondering what’s weird about contacting past colleague - often it can be like the old adage ”it’s not what you know but who you know”. However it sounds like there’s a back story. “Feeling pretty crappy” is to be expected at present I think. It’s probably important to feel the feelings associated with the overseas stuff for a bit longer rather than ignore or gloss over that significant event. 

Hello @TAB @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom I’ll send some pictorial encouragement for us!

FB478A33-A1C1-4331-842C-2F46A9A7804C.png

C5FFDF65-7544-4EDA-B147-AB94388B1222.png

sounds like some good thoughts from @Sam3  , @Flying_Hams  Cat Happy

@Flying_Hams  @Sam3  @TAB  hope you have a good day today. Will catch you all after work Smiley Happy

All the best @Zoe7 enjoy your day

Good point about feeling the feelings @Sam3
Let it sink in and soak it up.
Off to brekky brunch this morning.

hope your day's okay thanks for tag @Zoe7  Morning @Sam3 @Flying_Hams 

hey @TAB
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance