Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

75+ Most Funniest Smile Pictures

funny animal pictures, dumpaday (19) - Dump A Day

Hi and good afternoon to all passing here this afternoon.

Shout outs to @Flying_Hams @Adge @frog @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB (won't tag you today for some reason) @greenpea @Maggie @Appleblossom  with thanks for your tags.  I thought I'd be here more this long weekend but instead got caught up in following up on things I'd said I'd do  for the disability alliance, womens group, community alliance, wrote a poem that was due for submission yesterday, did my washing, baked a cake, spent some time colouring mandalas, had a visit with sil's mum next door, a lovely long call from a close friend, did some weeding, and went to my tai chi in the park yesterday.  I absolutely love doing this and highly recommend it for everyone.  It's wonderful for mindfulness zen peace feelings, strength, mobility, balance, left/right brain integration....... pretty much great all round benefits.  But I have to say it's much more exertion doing it on land than it was in the heated pool.  Loving learning more moves than what our physio teacher taught us at the pool tho'.  Was so relaxed after doing it that I flaked out for a while, the nicest nap I've had in ages.  

So sending hope that it's been a gentle weekend for you all.  I'll go catch up on your posts now.

Hi also to @Emelia8 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Exoplanet @Angels333 @CheerBear @Teej @Mazarita  I think of you all often and miss catching up more.  Sending warmest wishes to you all.  Hope life is on the up and up for you xoxo

Lists can be touchy re tagging @eth just off for nap here soz

@eth  Hey eth that is one busy weekend you have had. Sounds all like good fun though. 😄 xx

Pretty nice and relaxing @greenpea  and really needed some off-line time after being on zoom meetings for hours every day last week.  Which is all good stuff, but I got so busy that I became a bit accelerated in my mind by Friday.  I know you'll get that one.

What have you been up to?

@eth  I know exactly what you mean. I think I am in the grips of a manic stage now with only the meds keeping it controlled. It is what it is. Oh and that stupid medication I am on for the tremors have done nothing so far Smiley Frustrated

@Emelia8  Hey hunny 😄 how are your going?

@greenpea   for me it was taking me off a particular anti-psychotic med that cleared up my tremors.  I hope you get some relief from them soon.  It's such a blessed relief after having them for several years.  They can be soooo debilitating and really limit some activities, I understand xx

@eth  yes my pdoc wants to try this pill without taking my psych meds down as she is scared I will have a relapse. Looks as though I will have to try without or significantly lower the offending psych pill. The other pills on offer are not appealing. Idk it is all such a pain you know where.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance