Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth ❤️

Glad you are not thinking of leaving. @eth   Heart

Taking breaks, especially well earned ones are essential.  Good you are getting beyond essential and having some fun.  I still struggle with self sabotage when life looks as if it might be good.  If life does not send a downer I make one myself.  Embracing "working with" seems to help me.

Smiley Happy

@Anastasia @BPDSurvivor @Owlunar @Flying_Hams and all who pass ...

Smiley Happy

Apple 👋

@Appleblossom

Ohhhhh @Appleblossom I am riding that self sabotage train with you my friend!!!!

Hey @eth always good to hear from you, but totally appreciate balancing on and off forum life! I'm a bit the same lately with a few peer-work things cropping up irl.

Hi and good morning to all passing here today.  Just passing by to say Hi on a lovely cool spring morning.  Sun shining and things to look forward to.  Hope it's like that for others too.

@Maggie @BPDSurvivor @Owlunar @Anastasia @Appleblossom @Flying_Hams @frog  thankyou all for your understanding and support.  

And Hi also to @Shaz51 @greenpea @Angels333 @Peonies @Judi9877 .  Thanks to you all for your tags the last few days.  I'll try to get around and respond to you this morning.

I have my facilitation training again today, plus an outing with a support worker and a zoom meeting with the disability alliance crew, so not here for long.  Just want to say how much I appreciate being tagged and included even tho' I'm not here as much.  It helps me jump back in when I'm able to.

Hope today is a gentle one with good bits in it everyone.  Take care and stay kind all xoxo

Hi @eth 

It's always good to see you and certainly we will tag you. It seems you are super busy right now - I will be looking forward to the lock-down ending and being busy myself - 

I hope your Friday is the best it can be and wish you the best

Dec

Enjoy a change of pace if possibleEnjoy a change of pace if possible

Hey @Owlunar   I've realised lately that I'm way more engaged socially and involved with community participation activities now than I have been for years.  And it's actually because of covid that many of the things I'm doing happen via zoom - a meeting platform online.  I wouldn't be able to do as much if I actually had to go out to do it.  So I'm in no way saying covid is a good thing, but for some of us who tend to isolate the widespread use of zoom has meant a breakthrough in social capacity.  I'm just hoping I will find ways to stay involved once things go back to face to face in person meetings.  

Hi @eth I'm really happy that you're involved in lots of proactive community participation.

It's a really interesting insight:

'the widespread use of zoom has meant a breakthrough in social capacity'

Cheering you on,

frog

Thanks heaps @frog   Hope you are having one of the better days today xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance