Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Love it!!

Thanks @Adge 😀

Well No I haven't - but I'm willing to Try.

Will it Turn into a Princess?.....

19 best images about My favorite frog quotes on Pinterest ...

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sending you some love and light @eth 

Hope you all are resting peacefully by now

@WIP @Appleblossom @Adge 

Thank you @Former-Member 

Up now.

Smiley Happy

Cheers @Adge @eth @WIP @eth 

speaking.jpg

Someone's Profile on Dating Site Said She Hates Cats....

33 best Grumpy Cat images on Pinterest

Love that post @Appleblossom !

Good morning to all here @Appleblossom @Adge @Former-Member @WIP  and also to @frog @greenpea @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Maggie @Judi9877 @MDT @BPDSurvivor thankyou for your tags.  Yet again I'm low on energy and also time free to answer everyone's posts tagging me.  But the commitments I have are not all essentials, some are fun.  this morning a friend will pick me up and take me to her place for coffee - the first time I've seen her since covid hit back in March.  Hard to believe it's been 6 months now.  But I have realised that even tho' it's nearly all online, I am more involved with social participation than for many years previously.  Because of zoom largely.  I don't have to be dependent on others to get me out and about in order to be part of a total of 5 poetry and writing groups and a few different groups of the disability alliance.  Community building that will become face to face in person eventually.  Also doing facilitation training to present workshops and training sessions with the disability alliance, which will go for a month.   And getting out a few times a week with support workers to keep up with essentials (groceries, chemist etc) plus having my essential appointments (gp, psychologist, psychiatrist) - and somewhere in there making time to actually do some writing!

So if I'm not around much on the forums lately it's for good healthy reasons.

Sorry I'm not supporting as much as I've done in the past, but I was probably overdue for a wee holiday from the forums, having been a community guide now since June of last year and never taken a break.  Hopefully people understand and forgive me.  I'm not disappearing, just not here as much, as has probably become obvious in recent times.

Hi also to @Zoe7 @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar @TAB @Emelia8 @Snowie @NatureLover @nashy @Jupiter @Peonies @Teej @CheerBear @Dadcaringalone @Eve7 @Exoplanet  and anyone else I've missed who is reading here.

take care and stay kind all xoxo

@eth  💕💕💕

Sounds fun @eth .

Ill join you in spirit 😉 Anything for a coffee with friends.

BPDSurvivor

Hi @eth 

You seem to have a busy life - managing to do some of this on-line makes a difference - it's interesting - I was supposed to get out this week and have an Annual Health Check at my medical clinic and I got a phone call that it would be done on Telehealth - aw - I was looking forward to an outing but considering the COVID-19 regulations that's better - I think

And you are involved with 5 different writing and poetry groups - that's an interesting commitment - I would like to be involved in one - alas the two I was in collapsed in some way and then came coronavirus - se la vie

But I did go out with my support worker on Friday - I actually wanted to go to the Bank in the same complex as the supermarket but that branch has been closed - drat - okay - they lost a client last week -

Going out with my workder was interesting - I forgot how bothersome it can be in the supermarket after all these months of lockdown - and the mask - my glasses kept fogging up and I was glad I was with a support worker - 

I am reaching a stage when the lockdown is wearing thin - and I will truly be glad when it's over but in the meantime I am supportive about it

All the best Eth - I take time out when I need to - when I get back to the forum I am refreshed and this has to be a good thing

Dec

Hey @eth
Good onya my friend. Sounds like you are up and about and doing stuff for you.

Keep it up. 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance