Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Love it @Appleblossom go you!!!

Hugs all round for you and @eth with our sons xxx

Really pleased you had sucha relaxing weekend @eth Sometimes that time to ourselves away from everything else with a good book is just what we need. It has been ages since I have done similar (still have the same book on my bedside table that I started over a year ago Smiley Tongue). I find with so much work to do the last thing I want to do afterwards is read more - but I really should finish that book so maybe these holidays that should be my number goal 👍

Thanks @Anastasia and @Zoe7  .  Zoe I'm the same and I don't work full-time like you do.  I have a pile of books next to the bed and another pile on a shelf that I've collected over 3 years and have only finished 2 in all that time.  The one I'm on now I started so long ago that I had to start it again.  It's The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy and is a beautiful read.  (not religous).  

Goodnight to you both.  I'm going to watch some shows on my laptop.  Reception on my telly is really bad lately.  Have a restful night xx

No heart, no brain, no courage | Funny Pictures, Quotes ...

17 best Brain dead funny images on Pinterest | Funny stuff ...

I'll have to check it out @eth ...and maybe add to my massive pile of books to read also Smiley Tongue I love books usually - have a room full of them - so we are very similar in that regard. Hope you have a relaxing evening watching on your laptop - I have a little work to do then I am going to snuggle up with Toby and do much the same. Goodnight Hon Heart

LOL @Adge hearing you Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Zoe7

Hi @eth

This is Definitely me (my Brain), the past few nights....

2625 best images about Fibromyalgia Posters & Memes on Pinterest

Oh @Adge That sucks buddy ...know what it is like though unfortunately and it is really hard Smiley Sad

That is awesome @Appleblossom ...not silly at all Hon - it is growth in a positive way even though it is 'just' a funny face - and I say 'just' as for you it is way more than that and it is a big deal 👍💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance