Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/c0/1e/50/c01e507949d033187bfc684115e966ab--minion-stuff-minion-jokes.jpg

LOL re the toilet @Adge   I always have a laugh when I see a 'disabled toilet' - guessing no-one could use that either.

I'm feeling fine - f'd up, insecure, neurotic and emotional.... feelings inside not expressed!  Couldn't find a meme for it.

Hey @greenpea  I haven't been here as much either lately.  Too caught up in my own funk - finding new psychologist, doing a public housing application, plus phone, computer and bank got hacked on the weekend.  And just general covid malaise.

Hi and good morning to anyone passing here today.  @greenpea @Adge @Zoe7 @Maggie @Sans911 @CheerBear @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @MDT @Shaz51  Not sure who else to tag this morning.

I'm going driving to a big shopping centre in an hour with bro.  Haven't driven there before so already what-if ing about details and trying to plan my route.  Then after that I have a facetime call with my psychiatrist which I brought forward coz I've gone downhill noticeably the last 2-3 weeks.  Chasing some paperwork from her too for my housing application.  I now have a deadline for it thanks to my support coordinator registering me for an online application - I know he is trying to help but am not happy about the deadline.  He just said if we miss it we'll just start again - yeah right.  I'm so over having to jump through hoops to get what I have a right to, but it must be done.

Have a gentle day everyone.  Thinking of you today @Adge .

Always thinking of you too @Mazarita  and hoping you drop by again sometime soon and that things are going ok for you xx

Hey @eth I hope you enjoy the drive.   And I'm hoping your appointment with your psychiatrist goes to plan.....

Hey @eth
Take it easy my friend. Don't sweat it. I'm sure your bro is supportive.

Yeah navigating the mental health service is a bum I find. I hope you get what you need

Hope it all goes okay @eth  Cat Happy

Sending 💜💜💜 @eth 

Enjoy the drive @eth 💕

enjoy the drive @eth Heart

thinking of you today 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance