Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

It has been a difficult weekend since last night @Meowmy and I have more work to finish tonight. Been working most of today after catching up on sleep this morning. We have one more week to go before school holidays but I am looking forward to the break.

Fur babies are both okay - Toby has been sleeping under the chair while I work and then follows me around the house if I move. Going to look forward to finishing tonight and snuggling up with him.

Lovely of you to visit your friend that needs support Hon - you are a wonderful, caring person Heart

Enjoy your tv watching. I have the Block on in the background but hoping to will have to get back to work soon. Take care hon Heart

Good morning Long Ravers @Zoe7 @Mazarita @Angels333 @Meowmy @Molliex @eth @cutiepiekitty  @Adge wishing you all a super pea Monday:)xxx

Adge how is your brother doing? Is there any change? Love peaxxxx

Good Morning @greenpea I hope you're having good weather xx

@Zoe7 I hope you can enjoy your day at work, I've been thinking about you a fair bit xx

@Adge , yes how's your brother going, I know it's going to be a slow process,  but just want to support you xxxx

Good afternoon @greenpea @Angels333 @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Mazarita ...missing you Maz Smiley Sad

Hope you have all had some good in your day Smiley Very Happy

heyyyyy @Zoe7 , how are you my sister Heart

@Zoe7 Hey Zoey, darling, how is your day so far? I just got home after work, sitting having second coffee.lol.try to wind down, haha

@Shaz51 @Meowmy @Angels333 Had a pretty good day today. I am continuing on class for the next 2 days then going along to the excursion on Thursday so it will be a much nicer way to finish off the term.

Got some marking and planning to finish tonight and have to head off early in the morning to get some things from the shop for a staff lunch tomorrow. I was up super early today but fell asleep again on the couch - thank goodness I still had my alarm set Smiley Surprised

@Zoe7 Good that you had a nice day. Also to finish term well. Set for next term.lol.

Next term I am back to the support role @Meowmy and I will really miss being on class. ...then there is the wait to see where I will be next year so it will be a rollercoaster of a term I expect.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance